Assisting Adults to Make the Transition to Independent Living
Limes 4 Care provides specialised outreach packages for adults who are ready to make the transition into independent accommodation. Our dedicated support workers will individually assist each client to work through targeted areas, helping them conquer issues that have previously prevented them from successfully living independently.
The support worker will undertake an initial assessment to evaluate the client's current abilities and skills. Then they will both work together, along with the social worker, to formulate an agreeable plan of action.
The action plan will include:
- Physical, mental and emotional health matters
- Education, employment and training opportunities
- Independent living and life skills assistance
- Budget and money management skills
- Social skills, self-esteem, confidence and motivation
- Long-term accommodation targets
- Healthy eating and recreational targets
- Registration with a GP, dentist and optician